  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 12:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: License Pooling

** We are looking for a way to limit users who belong to a certain group to
a number of Floating Write licenses. There will be only one group in our
system that has this restriction. All other groups can use as many licenses
as are available. Users in this special (restricted) group will also belong
to other non restricted groups.

So, I think what needs to be done is to create a new group, assign it a
certain number of floating tokens and add that group to certain users. When
the number of users logged that are part of that group exceeds the number of
tokens allotted the special group then they will not be able to write.

The documentation on this feature is not very explicit on it works so I am
looking for validation.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Frank
it___