From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon Nov 12 18:28:36 2007
Subject: Looking for a password generator

**
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a password generator.  I need to create password values to set
into two fields via an active link button.  These are not used for Remedy
logins.  I downloaded the password generator on Gidd's site but it only does
alpha/numeric with no special characters.  It has to be something I can use
with the User Tool, not the web tool.  I'd really like to automate it.  Click
the button and the field has the password ... whaalaa.

Any suggestions would be welcome!  Thanks for your help ...

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak
ARS v7.0.1P3
Oracle 10g