Norm

  Do u do this from the search window(Split window- which shows the result list
on one half and below the chosen record/ticket) ?

  Dipti

Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  **       st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                All:

  Can someone please put a second set of eyes on this for me? I can’t get
APPLICATION-DELETE-ENTRY to work.

  I’m calling it from a AL triggered by a button click.

  Here’s my RUN PROCESS syntax:

  @@:APPLICATION-DELETE-ENTRY “ITC-Trouble Ticket Routing Table” $53689098$

  The form that holds the record I want to delete is named ITC-Trouble Ticket
Routing Table.

  53689098 is the field ID of the field holding the Request ID of the request I
want to delete.

  When I click the button, nothing happens.  No error, nothing.  The workflow
log shows that $53689098$ does resolve to the request ID of the request to be
deleted.  The log also says “SUCCESS” but nothing really happens.

  Thanks,
  Norm

 Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.