From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Andre H
Sent: Wednesday, 14 November 2007 04:59
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy ITSM suite 7 in VMWare ESX??

**
Hello,

I am seeing if anyone has setup Remedy ITSM suite 7 in VMWare ESX.

Windows 2003 base OS - AR Server, Mid-Tier, Service Desk, Change Management
etc. (SQL 2000 or 2005)

I need to gauge the usability of using VM for a true test - development
environment vs. real hardware.

If you have, please let me know - (Your configuration, issues, concerns).

Thanks in advance,

Andre Hughes