I cannot comment on the cost, but for the other systems you could use an
extracted text file and import this or a better way would be to use a
database link and reconcile the information.

Regards

Timothy Clarkson

Business: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Christchurch

New Zealand