Hi!

This message is given when the system tries to do an ARGetEntry and the
records does not exist.

The most common cause I have seen is that you do a Modify->Save or a
Push->Fields, and somewhere along the way your record is deleted using
Application-Delete-Entry or some such command.

The other reason I have seen has to do with row level security using the
60nnn-fields, but this bug was introduced in version 7.0.

I would suggest that you turn on Active Links, API, Database and Filter
and check what really happens.

You can use the demo-version of RRR|Log at RRR|Online. Just upload and
review your logfile there.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.