Gary,
>From my Remedy server on SQL Server 2005 I am able to query the oracle
dblink on Prod, but not the Oracle dblink on staging. Both Oracle db are on
Red Hat Linux. I've gone through these KB articles and verified my settings.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839279
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816701/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329332/en-us

Will these still apply when i'm trying to access an Oracle database on a
linux server?

Thanks
Brooks