---- Original message ----
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:44:01 +0100
From: Remedy Maniac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: table loop issue still NOT SOLVED ... helpppppppppp To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

dear listers,

I have a formA
On that formA I have a table loop which reads datas from formB
The table has one column1 which reads 'logins'
There is a qualification => 'Assigned To' = 'list'
On formA I have 2 character "Assigned To" field and another field called "login found"
I have built a bunch of filters and filter guide to loop on table field.
whenever then Assigned to is found and equal to a 'list' I set "login found" with PROCESS echo "login found" "" "column1"
I fire the filters and FG from the web.
Everything works fine.
Except the Set field does not get more than one list.
If I put one list in the Assigned to field I can read the logins from the table I add them to "login found" but for the second and third and all other lists, I always get the same logins of the first list.
why is it so ???
:-(
If I stop my filters at some point and I try to see the content of the table I can see that the table sets the correct values. ie list = to the list i put in the assigned to field.
but then the logins catched are again the logins of the first list.
So I tried many things.
Does this issue say something to someone?
Can anybody give a tip on this?
Serouche