-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Stonequist
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Print Hardcopy Notifications?

Greetings List!

We've setup a series of notifications for one of our customers. They are
requesting that these notifications be printed manually as well when
email
isn't viable, yet have the print outs maintain the same "look and feel"
as
the emails.

I saw in the OLE that there's several "Print" selections in the OLE
Automation Control, but I have no idea how to use them. Does anyone know
if
these are what I'm looking for, and if so, where I can find more
information
about how to use them? Will this allow me to use the HTML Templates we
have
to "email" the printer? Or is there another way to go about this?

HUGE THX!!!
Shawn Stonequist
EMNS, Inc.
Remedy 6.03