Hello all,

  Having few problems with CMDB 1.0. Can't upgrade to CMDB1.1 so have to manage
with CMDB1.0 which is proving a nightmare.

  It takes up to 20 minutes to create a single class. so I am trying to find
out if there is anything that will improve the time from when you hit the
create button to the forms of the class appearing in the Admin Tool and the
Pending status disappearing from the class manager GUI.

  I have tried adding the followings and playing with the values but to no
avail?!?!

  set-process-time-out
  Plugin-Filter-API-Thread
  Filter-Api-Timeout