Thanks for the quick response.  This is basically what I have been doing
except just allowing them to login to the mid-tier instead of a separate
web page.  The question my manager is asking is how fool-proof is it
that they can see only their tickets.  And I can't think of any way to
make it mistake proof, if I leave out a qualification then they can see
tickets they should not.  I wanted to make sure there wasn't a mistake
proof way out there I was not aware of.  Do you think it is better to
direct them to a web page outside of the mid-tier that displays the
information from Remedy?

Janet Mahan
Network Systems Administrator II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 321-356-0128  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all
copies of the message.