From: HARTWICK, SCOTT G CTR DISA JSSC
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:24 AM
To: Luttmann, Michael W CTR USA
Cc: HARTWICK, SCOTT G CTR DISA JSSC; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ITSM 7 in the Military Environment (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Michael,

Yes, 7x supports Submitter Mode Locked. We are running 7.0x and setting
up 7.1 right now.

We use "site" for the physical location which also can be a geographic
"region": i.e. "Pentagon", "CENTCOM", JSSC, etc.  We use company for the
logical groups which are more like Departments: i.e. "Operations
Division", Organization is a more specific grouping, i.e. "Service
Desk", "Enterprise Management", etc.

Department is the team a person is associate with: i.e. Windows Support,
Training, etc.

Hope this helps.
Scott.