Double check to make sure you don't have popups blocked

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Support Site

Hi All - I was trying to download a patch today from the Remedy site but
I cannot get to the patches page.  (I cannot get to the screen where you
key in which patch number you want).  I managed to get an extremely nice
co-worker (yes, he does read this list too) to download the patch for
me.  But I was wondering if anyone knows what  IE settings I need to
have to get into the site.

Thanks!!!!

Failing on :
http://support.bmc.com/arsys/apps/remcspenu.bmc.com/Patch/CS%3APatch/web