-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mahan, Janet L [EQ]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: E-mail Submit from BlackBerry Device

I tried this from the list and thought it would include the previous
post, sorry.  What I am trying to find out how to do is, submit from a
web page into Remedy.  We have a Sybase database and are on version
6.0.1 of the Remedy server.  We do not want to use the mid-tier to do
this.  I have not used the Remedy APIs, is that pretty easy to do?

Janet Mahan
Network Systems Administrator II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 321-356-0128  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all
copies of the message.