Depending on your version that may already be built in to ARS, but I
wanted to advise that if your requirement is "to detect if a field has
changed" you want to use ('Field' != 'DB.Field'), without the TR.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
12/03/2007 11:07 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Looping through fields

**
I wanted to make a Filter guide that would check which fields on a form
had changed (DB.Field != TR.Field) and push an audit record to a database.
 I don't want to make a separate filter for every field on the form.

Is there a way I can loop through some kind of data dictionary or?  My
intuition tells me yes, but my limited Remedy experience tells me "Huh?"

Thanks,

Michael
The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they
may face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this
information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email in
error, please reply to the sender that you have received this information
in error.  Also, please delete this email after replying to the sender.
it___

***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for
the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally
binding signature.***