I found out that he did not have any data in the Label field.

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Barber, Dave
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 3:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Strange Look of attachments

**
Which browser is this being viewed in, could be some compatibility issues there?

When we transfered over to v7 and started using the mid-tier, every single
attachments dialog had to be amended for sizing - always fine on the UT, but
rarely that good in the MT, so everything had to be shunted around ..... hours
of fun had ;-)

Regards

Dave