________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 3:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Attachment form

**

It is very possible and works very well. You can control the ability to
create/modify/view attachments dynamically based on row level
permissions. You can even control how many attachments can be added
based on permissions (and file size for that matter).

Stephen Heider created an attachments form and a .NET utility that will
copy your attachments from the original form to the new attachments
form. It doesn't do anything to the original attachments or fields (that
is up to you when you are ready).

Check out the ARS_CreateAttachmentsForm application in the downloads
section on http://arswiki.org/projects/dotnetutil.

Jason