I'm having some problems writing to a field on a form I've created, I
hope this makes sense...

I've created a form with Visible permissions to the Staff group (custom
group). I created a test user and added the Staff group to his group
list. The test staff member is able to create entries in the form.

The form has another tab that is only viewable to people in the Support
group (another custom group). On that tab, there is a text field that
has Change permissions set for the Support group. I made a second user
who belongs to the support group and tried to add data to the entry the
Staff member made on the Support tab. When I do this, I get an ARRERR
330 error (you do not have write access to field).

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? Thanks.

-Matt