Or the wind and rain here in the UK ....

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: 05 December 2007 16:06
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Checking list

**

The list seems unusually quite today.  I don't think it would have
anything to do with the snow that we are getting here in Harrisburg.

Dave

Dave Shellman

Phone:  (717) 810-3687
Fax:    (717) 810-2124
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tyco Electronics
MS 161-043
PO Box 3608
Harrisburg, PA 17105-3607

it___

This e-mail (and any attachments) contains information, which is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use it for any
purpose or disclose the contents to any person. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] The
information contained in this e-mail (and any attachments) is supplied in good
faith, but the sender shall not be under any liability in damages or otherwise
for any reliance that may be placed upon it by the recipient. Any comments or
opinions expressed are those of the originator not of NTT Europe Ltd. unless
otherwise expressly stated.

NTT Europe Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 2307625. Registered Address: NTT Europe Ltd. 3rd Floor, Devon house,
58-60 St. Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1LB, UK. Telephone +44-20-7977-1000.
Facsimile +44-20-7977-1001. Website Link: http://www.ntteurope.com