I haven't run into this before so I'm not sure, but do the pages wrap in
a page holder on the mid tier?
We're on ITSM 6, ARS 6.3, on the HelpDesk form we have added some new
pages over the years. Just added another one in dev and it works in the
user tool. About half the pages on one row, the other half on the next
row. But in the Mid Tier I look at the new tab is hanging off the side
of the page holder. Everything is on one row.
I have a feeling they don't wrap and we've hit our page limit. Just
wanted to make sure before I have the PFY change it.

-------------

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information
about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not
intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by
mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and attachments.