I totally agree there were "many" eggs before the chicken arrived!

----- Original Message ----
From: Thad K Esser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 12:55:14 PM
Subject: Re: Friday Humor - Questions that have Confused humankind!!

**

Okay, my turn to geek out...

This question answers itself - clearly
the egg came first.  The question is NOT "Which came first the
chicken or the chicken egg", but "Which came first, the
chicken or the egg".  Clearly there were eggs (such as Dinosaur)
long before anything even resembling a chicken existed.  Problem solved.

I used to work the graveyard shift and
had WAY too much time to myself....  :-)

Thad Esser

Remedy Developer

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."--
Richard Bach

"Mohan Panchangmath"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "Action Request System
discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
12/07/2007 09:44 AM

Please respond to

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: Friday Humor - Questions that have
Confused humankind!!

all time favorite confusion...."what came first?.the

chicken or the egg??

cheers,

Mohan

--- "Wangler, Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What do you call a lady who delivers with the US

> Postal Service?

> A mail woman or a fe-mail man?

> Dan Wangler,   Team Lead,  STARS Group

> Phone: 214-567-8304; email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Client/Server Services, IT Opeations

> Texas Instruments, Inc.

> 6500 Chase Oaks Blvd., MS 8401

> Plano, Texas, 75023

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for
the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally
binding signature.***