I'm trying to run a report I created inside of Remedy. It doesn't work
how I expected, don't know if it's my setup or how they expected it to
work heh.
I designed a report and put workflow in the ReportSelection form so that
when you select the report it will set the Destination field to File and
Report Format field to CSV.
I expected to run the report and have it export to CSV.

This is what happens:

Run it the first time, opens the CSV format in a preview window
Run it the second time, saves it to disc
Run it any time after that, saves it to disc
If I select another report then go back to that report and run it,
repeats from the start with a preview window version

Anyone know why it has to preview it first?

-------------

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information
about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not
intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by
mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and attachments.