LASTID can be tricky in this scenario.  If there are filters on the
secondary form that create entries, you will get the wrong id.

- Generate a GUID
- Create a filter that pushes to the second form (include the guid)
and performs a set fields from the second form based on the guid
   - Force filter to execute the push and set in the same filter phase
by adding `! to the end of the filter name

Axton Grams