-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Saville
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SQL Procedure Excution in Oracle Vs Remedy.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:54:52 +0530, Gopala Krishna Peela wrote:

>Hi ,
>

>I am trying to execute an external db procedure from my remedy
>application through dblink connectivity.
>

>I am not getting any errors while executing it separately through in
>Oracle using Toad.
>
>But I am facing the below error while executing it from Filter or
>Activelink using DirectSQL action.
>
>Expenditure type does not exist.

Are you sure that remedy is connecting to the external DB with the same
user ID/permissions as when you test with TOAD?

--
Regards

Dave Saville

_______

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or
distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information
contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.