From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Data Management Administrators Guide

**
You're correct, Don.  Any bulk data loading into ITSM, regardless of the tool
or method, should be done by the Data Administrator(s) of the system, not the
Support Staff.  Most of us have seen (and those who haven't, take heed) ITSM
configuration data run amok because of insufficient controls around the ability
to add/modify configuration data.

Rick