Vinicius,
There is no way to MIGRATE to ITSM 7 from prior versions.

ITSM 7 is a different product, with different (ITIL) work process rules.
From prior versions of ITSM, you can only CONVERT to ITSM 7.

The only way an ITSM 7 project can succeed is to recognize that this is a
different product and you need to build the ‘foundation’ (config) data from
‘scratch’. You’ll need the involvement of all of the stakeholders. They will
need to analyze their processes and carefully define their organizational
rules, activity classifications, products, etc.  And remember that your
users will need formal training to understand the new paradigm.

 HTH,
Joel
*************************
Joel D. Sender
Director of Western Operations
QMX Support Services, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Vinicius Regis
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 10:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problems to migrate ITSM 6.3 to 7.0 with customizations.

** Hello All,

I would know if somebody already performed the migration of ITSM 6.3 to 7.0
successfully.

I'm with some problems to do the migration, because my ITSM 6.3 has a lot of
customizations and I don't know if the Migration Tools migrate the
customized fields too.

The other problem is to migrate the foundation data of ITSM 6.3 to 7.0. Is
the Data Management Tool works fine?

If anybody know a great solution to perform the migration, please mail me!

Tks,
Vinicius.

it___