        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
        Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 9:23 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Escalation Connectivity Issue

        ** Have a regular form and when I certain field is changed a
filter gets triggered that runs a stored proc. on a remote server. This
works fine.

        Created an escalation that changes the same field, triggering
the same filter, to run the same stored proc. However, the proc fails
with a Sybase error "Login failed".

        Thoughts?
        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information about Downey
Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not intend to disclose to
the public.  If you received this message by mistake, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the message and attachments.