-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leonard Neely - FOJ
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 6:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Change Management email

Mary,

Just to make sure you've covered all the bases, also check the Approval
Server settings from the AP Administration console to make sure that the
notifications you want are enabled.

I have seen cases before, where these settings all got set to "Disabled"
somehow, after migration to a different server.

HTH

Leonard