Accenture is expanding its Remedy Consulting Practice and offers
exciting opportunities for career progression, training and development,
and project/client variety. Our Remedy Consulting roles fall underneath
Datacenter Operations - Solutions Engineering. Our Remedy consultants
are responsible for the hands-on ITSM v7 implementation, configuration,
custom development and potential remote support of implemented systems.
Depending on level, this role will also provide troubleshooting, design
assistance, mentoring of other team members, process implementation and
project management  of Remedy implementations. This role will interact
with on-site internal and client-facing teams for implementation
delivery.

- Client/Project Variety - Datacenter Operations is a horizontal,
cross-market consulting group. Therefore our team members have the
opportunity to work with projects across Public Service, Financial
Services, Resources, Communications & High Tech, and Products industry
categories. As your career progresses, you will have opportunities to
explore all facets of data center operations if you desire.

- Rapid Career Progression - Analyst, Consultant, Manager, Senior
Manager, Senior Executive

- Continuous Training and Development - Accenture believes that people
are its most important asset, so we spend considerable amounts of time
and money on the training and development of our employees; in 2006 the
amount spent on employee training and development was over US$ 700
million

- Career Support - every team member receives support and career
assistance from their assigned Human Resource Representative,
Integration Coordinator, Career Counselor, and Mentor.

- Client Scope - Accenture's clients span the full range of industries
around the world and include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and two-thirds
of the Fortune Global 500. In addition, 97 of our top 100 clients in
fiscal year 2006, based on revenue, have been clients for at least five
years, and 77 have been clients for at least 10 years.

We are hiring at multiple levels (analyst, consultant, manager) and
locations, and we are looking for candidates with a minimum of the
following qualifications:

* At least 1 year of application systems design implementation
experience with BMC Remedy

* At least 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Office
applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)

* Completed Bachelors Degree

* Ability to travel 100%

* Understanding of Remedy (Action Request, Components ( i.e. workflow,
forms, escalations, etc.), Administrator Tool, Integrating Remedy with
other systems, Installation of one module of BMC Remedy out-of-box
solution, ITSM v7, v6, or v5 experience).

To Apply and Review Further Qualifications:

- Visit the US Job Posting site:

o http://www.accenture.com

o Select "Careers", then "Search Jobs", then "United States"

- Search for Job #: 000042079 (Technology Consulting - Datacenter
Operations - Consultant - Solutions Engineering)

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.