Hi,

You could create an ACTL that gives an Error-message when opening forms
that are not allowed.

Form Name: All forms that are prohibited
Execute On: Window Open
Run If: ($CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9) # mid-tier
Action: Message Error
Permissions: Public

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.