Kathy,

You don't have to install CR on the Remedy Server.  When you install the client
User tool, the installer puts a run-time environment onto your local computer.
This lets the users run Crystal reports either from the Report menu, or from a
button on a Remedy form that launches an Active Link that opens a window in
Report mode.

However, if you want to run Crystal Reports from Mid-Tier, that is messy and
complicated, and the best advice I can give is consult your Mid-Tier manual and
plan on getting help from Remedy and/or Crystal.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University