-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mohan Panchangmath
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Dispatch : Cannot open catalog; Message number = 93
(bomw040a) ARERR - 93

Rajesh,

This could happen for various reasons..you are saying that it runs fine
for a few minutes after restarting the server...check the following:
a)It could be that of running out of space in either the database log or
data area. You can correct this by growing the size of the data area or
by flushing or growing the size of the log area.

b) Check for any huge huge attachment in any of the HPD or the CHG
tickets. If any, it may slow down the server drastically if not a
complete halt.

Let know what you found out..

Thanks,
Mohan