Mike,

What versions are you using?   ARServer, ITSM Suite/Applications,
Database?

There's a checkbox on the filter that sends the notification to indicate
whether or not to include that URL in the outbound message.

If you're using 7.0.01 then you might look at the FILTER:
NTE:NTS:Email_200_SystemNT and look at the NOTIFY action for the
"Shortcuts" in the middle of that screen.

I _think_ that's the one that would get it for you.

Gp

George Payne

Corporate Applications Developer

Electric Reliability Council of Texas