  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
  Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 4:15 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Dialog Forms and Mid Tier 7.0.1 Patch 005

  **
  That worked thanks!  Now I would like the dialog box to be in the middle
of the screen.  I would probably have to update the ClientCore.js file
correct?

  I found a email thread that said I could:

  All of our users are accessing Mid-Tier using a standard build on a
corporate Intranet, so we have the bonus of knowing what browsers they will
be accessing this with.  That said, the following definitely works under IE6
or higher: Create an active link which fires on Window Open.  The action is
the following run process:    JAVASCRIPT top.moveTo(-4,-4) -4,-4 are the
coordinates you are opening, as X,Y, and will move the window to that
position.

  I tried to use a Run Process action with this information on it and it did
not work.