Mike,

The "Send To" field is resolved in a very strict way.  From the Online
Manual:

Note: AR System resolves the contents of the User Name field by first
checking for a matching request in the User form. If found, the
notification is sent to that user. If not found, the server checks for a
matching request in the Group form. If the name corresponds to a group
name, the notification is sent to all members of that group. If no User
or Group definition is found, the contents of the User Name field are
used as is and treated as a guest user of the system.

This all made pretty good sense before 7.0...now the "Group Name" that
it's referring to here is going to be the GROUPID (eg: 1000000089) and
not the actual name as you and I would LIKE it to be.

I would suggest that you try sending your email to the Assigned Group ID
instead of the name.

Hope that helps,

Gp

George Payne