Welcome back everyone. Happy New Year.

I noticed something with the Remedy HTML template emails.    Inside one
of the emails is a link that, when clicked by the recipient, logs into
Remedy and then pops up a survey screen.  The survey popup is triggered
by a parameter I pass to the SSO app, which then logs into the mid-tier
app, which then detects this value and displays the popup.

The link includes the "&" character, used by a web app to pass in the
survey parameter.  At some point from the moment Remedy sends the email
and when the recipient receives it the "&" is being converted into
"&".  This is causing the parameter not be detected by the web app.

I keep the email records for 90 days so I can see that the link is
formatted correctly. Here is the link as I format it via workflow:

How did we do? To fill out a very brief survey, click <a
href="https://remedyweb.pbsj.com/ARS_SSO/Default.aspx?RID=HD000000008649
1&Survey=Yes">here</a>.

When you open the email and select View Source, there is out the link
looks:

href="https://remedyweb.pbsj.com/ARS_SSO/Default.aspx?RID=HD000000008649
1&amp;Survey=Yes"

Notice the "&Survey" has been changed to "&amp;Survey".

I have been trying to track this down for a while.  I'm not sure if it's
the Remedy Email Engine, Exchange, or Outlook.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

ARS 6.3 (all modules are patch 22)

Windows Server 2003

Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003