-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Halstead
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 11:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARTMPSPC Errors when adding indexes to a form

** Hi all, hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!

I was trying to add another index to a form and Remedy Administrator
came back with the following errors:

        Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-01652: unable
to extend temp segment by 128 in tablespace ARTMPSPC (ARERR 552).
        Failure during SQL operation to the database : 536870958 (ARERR
552).

I've done some searching and found the following post on the Matt
Reinfeldt site:
http://www.mattreinfeldt.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9
4083/site_id/1#import

I know the post is referring to ARS 5.1, but would this also be a valid
solution for ARS 6.3?
--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus
acts on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead __20060125_______________________This posting was
submitted with HTML in it___