Hello Listers,

ARS and MT 6.3
Solaris

I have trying to add content to a field on one form which has references to
fields of another form and then read this content through workflow.

Consider the following scenario.I have 2 regular forms A and B.

*Form A* :Character field-* FormAfield1,*
*Form B* :Character fields -*FormBfield2*,Ticket ID,Company,Button field-*
button1*

In Form A the field *FormAfield1* has some text and references to fields
from form B

For e.g in *FormAfield1* I have,
This is a test for $Ticket ID$ and Company $Company$

If I write  an activelink on Form B Button1 to read *FormAfield1 *value from
Form A to *FormBfield2*,the field references do not get populated with the
record values on Form B.

Is there any way to resolve the dynamic fields(Ticket ID and Company) from *
FormAfield1,* when reading values through a Set fields Action?Or is this
even possible?

Kindly Help!

Thanks and Regards,
Veerain