-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L Contr
OC-ALC/ITMA
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 1:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Help on Replace Function

Kevin, whenever you are setting your value to REPLACE(), hit the expand
box to the right of the field, then hit an enter.

Fore example, you would have:

REPLACE($FIELD$, "Bob is here.
", " ")

Just hit return after your period, and it should work. You will have to
use your expand box function to be able to hit return. Whenever you hit
Okay on the expand box window that pops up, the new line will show up as
a NPC (Non printable character), such as a solid block.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.