I just needed to download all ITSM 7.0.3 releases for one of my clients. Asset
7.0.3 for Windows is now 554MB! It must be some good stuff in there - but what
a killer!

AM 7.0.2 was around 350MB - what have they done? Added a new language, included
the Data Management Module, included patch 6 and a few more bugs (sorry - it
was a new year joke). The file size is starting to become a problem. It takes
forever to download at best. Normally the download is terminated a few times
when downloading from the client.

BMC needs to come up with a solution here: Some alternatives:

-         A download tool that restarts where it took off when terminated.

-         Separate their download files into smaller packages.

All the best
Terje

Terje Moglestue
Mogle Consulting Ltd

Office  +44 1344 621060
Mobile +44 7740 90 9985
Fax     +44 870 134 7023
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>