Is your CR web server also using SSL?...if not, then it is mixed
content...one option of course would be to add ssl to your CR Web server

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Savant, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.1 mid tier w/IIS and SSL

**

After enabling an SSL cert on our 7.1 mid tier, everything seems to be OK
under https except for the CI Viewer - it runs but gives the annoying
message 'This page contains both secure and non-secure items.'.  Changing
the 'Display mixed content' setting in IE from 'Prompt' to 'Enable' seems to
be an effective workaround but it is a global setting plus it may still
prove to be a nuisance for our customers.  Has anyone figured out a way
around this problem?  Thanks in advance.

html___