Just ran into a terrible issue attempting to set up people with
Infrastructure Change Assignee roles.  The AP:Role form stores the
contents of the people in the Member List field and, because my client
is using very long usernames, I ran into the error because that field is
limited to 512 characters.  I have submitted a ticket to Remedy and they
acknowledge this as a defect but can't tell me what I can 'safely' do to
work around this issue.  I don't want to mess with the OOB stuff if it
is going to have any upstream or downstream consequences.  Right now, I
also don't have a dev server to test this out on either, but I am truly
stuck trying to set up any more people until I get this resolved.
Has anyone else out there run into this and if so, were you able to just
change the limit of this field without serious consequences.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated