-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 4:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS 7.x: No unique index on Group ID?

  **
  I did an application export/import from development to production and it
replicated our existing Group IDs.  Why is there no unique index on Group
ID?  I can't fathom a situation where I would want differently named groups
with the same ID.  Am I totally off-base on this or ???

  Thanks,

  Michael
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:16 AM