From: Kathy Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 12:43:08 PM
Subject: Remedy Performance Monitoring

**
Hi,

I was curious what other people are doing to measure performance.  We are
having some performance issues.  I know we can run Remedy logging (SQL, etc.).
Is there a tool that we can use to capture these performance issues.  Also do
most people use a separate Reporting Server to run reports?

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.