From: "Moore, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 3:26:19 PM
Subject: ITSM 7.1 question

**
Hey everyone-

Our company is one which primarily provides support to other companies.  I’ve
been setting everything up in 7.1 and have hit a snag.

There is a company to which we provide support.  That company has many sub
companies.  There is basically one woman in charge of all those accounts.

I made a company entry for the parent company, and one for each sub company.
The parent company is in the organization of the sub companies.

I made her record in the parent company, but gave her access to all the sub
companies.  Most of those sub companies do not have any contacts besides her.

If I log in as her to put in a ticket for a sub company, I cannot change the
company field to one of them.  An administrator cannot change the company after
the ticket is created either.

Anyone have any idea how do accomplish something like this?  I don’t want to
give her multiple logins for each company.

I considered making the sub companies sites rather than separate companies, but
you cannot control access by site, only company- though if that’s the only way
I guess this one company could be an exception.

Thanks,
Chris
__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

Looking for last minute shopping deals?