From: "Lyons, Michael (USAEOUSA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:45:38 AM
Subject: Outlook Version for ARS 7.10

**
ARS 6.3p20
SQL 2000 SP3
WIN 2003 SP1

Currently I am using Outlook 2000 with ARS mail 6.3p20. I remember vaguely that
the email engine had a problem with not working with Outlook 2003 because of
some security changes on MS's part. Now I'm moving to ARS 7.10 and not sure
what Outlook version I can use. Our standard is Outlook 2007 which is probably
the version I need to use to keep my boxes compliant,  but I can't seem to find
a definitive answer as to what version I am supposed to be able to use with
7.10. Any insight I can gain from the knowledgeable members of the LIST would
be greatly appreciated.

Michael F. Lyons
Remedy Database Administrator

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___