Hi,

One of our client wants us to develop automation solution in BMC remedy ARS
for process automation in Manufactoring setup. The company already has SAP.

We want to automate the complete manufacturing processes within the plants.
Based on the progress of each process an alert should be generated which
would trigger a response/event that would lead a complementary process
getting initiated and completed. It plans to do so by covering the following
aspects: Bed Management, Kit Management, Resource Management, Quality
Control Management, Bay Management, Bin Management.

The solution need to integrate with SAP's existing functionality.

We are planning to use ARS Link for SAP and develop process automation
workflows in Remedy for above requirement.

I wanted to check if anybody else has done similar things earlier and if any
publicly available case studies / white papers / case studies available.

Thanks