-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 6:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: how to remove duplicate entries

Hi,

You could create a table-field that sorts its content on the field(s)
you
want to remove duplicates from. Also include the request-id in one
column.

Table Field with Columns:
- TblColValue
- TblColReqID

Create a display-only-temp-fields:
- TempPrevValue

Then you create Active Links for a table-loop-guide:
AL 1:
  Run If: $TblColValue$ = $TempPrevValue$
  Action Run Process: @@:Application-Delete-Entry "Form" "$TblColReqID$"
AL 2:
  Run If:
  Action Set Fields: TempPrevValue = $TblColValue$

Create the Guide and add the above Active Links:

Create an Active Link that calls the guide with Table Loop activated.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy
logs.
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at
http://rrr.se.

_______