-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Drew Shuller
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 12:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: View Form upper/lower case question

Hello everyone,

I have some data in an external db that is all upper case. Would there be
a way to display that data in a View form as lower case?

I'm actually federating data where I have one View form that holds a
few table fields that also come from view forms. The first table's data is
related through the initial View form, and as I go along, the next table
is related using data in the last table field's column. Clear as
mud, I know, but that's where the mismatch occurs.

So, I need to either see lower-case data in my initial view form, or I
need to be able to apply the LOWER function on a table field column. Is
this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Drew
Tulsa, OK