All,

I am trying to setup a dev application server to run multiple instances
of AR System Server to test upgrades/patches and am having an issue with
a real license being shared with the second instance which is causing
them both to not recognize a license and  act as a demo license.

Here is my setup:

Server1 - license (member of server group) - points to remdevdb

Server2a -license (member of server group) - points to remdevdb

Server2b - demo (only used for testing upgrades/patches) - points to
remupgdb

When installing Server2b, I did install in a separate directory and the
config files for both Server2a/Server2b both have the line:
Multiple-ARSystem-Servers: T

What am I missing here? Is there a separation of the multilicense file
in the directory that I need to split up somehow?

AR System 7.0.1 patch 002

Oracle 10gR2

Amanda Pierce
PDS Client Systems Development